[Debtags-devel] Re: Debtags facet for classification non-free packages

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Nov 23 10:21:52 UTC 2005

vaclavjuza at seznam.cz
> Enrice Zini suggested more elegant system on:
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debtags-devel/2005-November/001029.html

This is better, but misses quite a few common cases. OTTOMH, there are
also restrictions on distributing adapted versions, making private
changes, arbitrary termination clauses, indemnification, clickwrap
and restricting other unrelated software.

I'm disappointed that so much effort is being made to encourage use
of non-free.

> PS: I'm not on th -legal list, so please cc me (or do reply-to-all).

Done. I am on -legal, please do not cc me when posting to it.

--
MJR/slef