[Debtags-devel] Tag repository update

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Mon Oct 17 15:13:05 UTC 2005

On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 04:49:10PM +0200, Erich Schubert wrote:

> The vocabulary is only updated when manually triggered by enrico or me.
> Vocabulary updates include e.g. the renaming or removal of tags; which
> we don't want to happen automatically. So when we update the
> vocabulary, we prepare a tags file e.g. to re-add the tags renamed;
> then trigger the vocabulary update and re-add the tags afterwards.

Uh, yes.  If someone committed some changes to the vocabulary and
changes didn't show up, it's because I forget to do the update: in that
case, don't hesitate to ping me.

This is exactly what happened this time, thanks Sanghyeon for reminding
it!  Now I've done it.

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>