[Debtags-devel] Re: software quality tags?

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle at freenet.de
Fri Sep 9 11:19:14 UTC 2005

Hello Erich,

Am 2005-09-07 19:37:24, schrieb Erich Schubert:
> Hi,

> Maybe we should make that more tags, like "audited by debian", "EAL5+"...

Because I (Lieutenant) am working for the french Military and was
resposable for the start of the "Common Criteria" Project wich is
based on Debian (Woody/Sarge, I like to see, packages tagged with
EAL0 up to EAL6.

Unfortunatly I do not know, when the selected and modified Debian
Packages (around 420 Source Packages) are public online.

I have already sugetsed, that they should do the works WITH the
Upstream and Debian Maintainers/Developers but gotten no reponse.

> best regards,
> Erich Schubert

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi