[Debtags-devel] Uploading new debtags packages

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Fri Sep 9 13:48:49 UTC 2005

On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 10:15:01PM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 04:04:24PM +0200, Benjamin Mesing wrote:
> > I would really like to do this, to make it installable again.
> > What are your thoughts on this?
> Yes, sure.  If you have a version that works on sid, is fine with the
> KDE transition and everything, let's upload it now, by all means!

Would you like to do it now?  The merged libapt-front+libdebtags is
ready and we're preparing an upload to experimental, to which I'd like
to shortly follow an upload to unstable.

packagesearch would be statically linked, so once it builds it's fine,
and I'm happy to wait for all archs to have it before uploading the new
tagcoll+apt-front+debtagstools stuff to unstable.

You can find me on IRC.

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>