[Debtags-devel] Internal parsing error

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Tue Sep 20 15:07:24 UTC 2005

On Tue, Sep 20, 2005 at 05:22:22PM +0900, Sanghyeon Seo wrote:

> $ debtags search protocol::ssl >/dev/null
> PackageDBImpl::getPackageRecord: Discarding old errors...
>  -> Internal parsing error
>  -> Internal parsing error
> (repeated 13 times)
> What is the problem?

The problem is libapt, and I have not been able to find out how come it
shows up.  It disappeared the moment I ported debtags to libapt-front,
and me and mornfall are about to make an upload of all the updated
toolchain to unstable.

Luckily, that bug only makes some description disappear, but it should
not cause more problems that that (at least in the commandline debtags
tool: in debtags-edit it caused random segfaults).

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>