[Debtags-devel] New debtags toolchain uploaded to unstable

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sun Sep 25 13:35:58 UTC 2005

Hello,

Today I've uploaded these packages to unstable:

 tagcoll
 tagcolledit
 libapt-front
 debtags
 debtags-edit

It's the new toolchain based on refactored tagcoll and on libapt-front.

tagcoll generates libtagcoll-dev which is now in NEW (it was called
libtagcoll1-dev in the previous packages).  I hope it's accepted soon.

Both libtagcoll-dev and libapt-front-dev ship a .a file with code
compiled with -fPIC (http://wiki.debian.org/MessyLibraries).

I'm still not running pbuilder because of the dependency chain (although
I'm slowly starting to figure out how to setup a system where I can feed
just built packages to pbuilder and where I can build for multiple
distros.  Mornfall helped me putting down some notes on
http://wiki.debian.org/PbuilderTricks).

Tomorrow early morning I'll leave to Colombia for a conference and I'll
be back on the night of October the 4th.  If there are FTBFSes and
stuff, maybe it's a good chance to bootstrap the new comaintainance
team.  Please add your names as uploaders if you do that.

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>