Metapackages review: junior-art

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Sat Apr 1 13:58:50 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-03-26 at 13:50 +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:
> The idea is to keep the use:: facet small and with generic tags, which
> will then make sense in conjuction with the tags in the works-with::
> facet.

I see.  So tuxpaint has use::learning, clarified by
works-with::image:raster.  But if we looked for use::editing and
works-with::image:raster, we'd see gimp and krita, but miss tuxpaint.
I'm not sure this is right.  From a child's perspective the "use" of
tuxpaint is to edit raster images.  The fact that they're learning in
the process is something they're barely conscious of.

> I do agree however that tuxpaing is not for use::gameplaying, and I've
> removed that tag (debtags tag rm tuxpaint use::gameplaying; debtags
> submit).

Thanks!

Ben