Applied all old submissions!

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Tue Dec 26 06:27:48 CET 2006

Hello,

bit after bit, after maybe a couple of years of work, I've finished
reviewing all the old submissions from Erich's packagebrowser.

Now the database on Alioth is in sync with the reviewed one in
subversion, and gets regular updates since now they are much easier to
review.

In the meantime, the tags in the Packages file have been updated (thanks
to aj) so apt-cache show and aptitude are starting to give more
meaningful results.  I'm going to prepare a new tag override for the
Packages file with all the old submissions we now have reviewed, and
trying to get that into the Etch packages file.

YaY!

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>