nitpicking about a couple of ML like languages (caseness and the heck)

Benjamin Mesing bensmail at gmx.net
Thu Feb 2 16:52:58 UTC 2006

Hello,

> I'd rather go
>
> Tag: devel::lang:ocaml
>
> rather than

> Searching tags for "ocaml" will still find it, because debtags
> searches Tag: field as well as Description: field.
>
> Any suggestion?

I'd say we go with the most commonly used one, which I guess is OCaml
Development. The description is what is intented to be presented to the
user. The tag name is only technical and might not be taken into
consideration for user queries. I think this does also conform to other
acronyms we use, e.g dhcp.

Best regards

Ben