Tag reorganization proposal: devel::*

Benjamin Mesing bensmail at gmx.net
Thu Jun 29 17:57:50 UTC 2006

Hello,

> There's still the idea of moving devel::lang:* into a separate facet,
> but no consensus yet on the name of the other facet:
I do not think that's a good idea. The language you are planning to
develop in, is information needed only when doing to software
development. So it would be devel::c++, devel::java,.... Now, the
beloved grouping comes into the game and we get
devel::lang-or-what-ever-name-here:{c++,java}. So I would vote for
leaving it as it is. I think devel should contain tags that help
searching for development tool.

Best regards

Ben

Btw. and cheers for your great work on the vocabulary!