Alioth changes

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Wed Nov 8 21:05:11 CET 2006

Hello,

after the recent Alioth reorganization, the old web interface at
http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/index.cgi and
http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/edit.cgi
isn't working anymore.

I don't intend to resurrect it: it's code that I don't intend to
maintain anymore.

Instead, I've finally implemented submission in the new Ajax editor:

  http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/edit.html

Submitted tags are logged and remembered by the daemon.

I still need to implement sending them to erich's packagebrowser, but at
this point it should just just be a matter of shell scripting.  Nothing
I can do today or in the next 3/4 days, however, since I'll be busy with
a conference and my job.

Step after this is moving the mail submission interface to Alioth.  I
wish.  Let's see how long it'll take...

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>