New tag proposals from iterating.org (1/2)

Sanghyeon Seo sanxiyn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 03:05:17 CET 2006

2006/11/9, Justin B Rye <jbr at edlug.org.uk>:
> > "Performance Management Software"
> >       There are no examples in the website.
>
> From the name it could equally well be some piece of corporate
> human-resources department software.

Does JUnitPerf, package name libjunitperf-java, fits this category? I
believe there are some more packages that can be classified under
"performance testing" category.

> >   "Online Privacy"
> >     PROPOSAL: iterating.org proposes security::online-privacy.
> >     security::privacy sounds even better.  I'm thinking of packages like
> >     anon-proxy, libapache2-mod-removeip, privoxy, premail.
>
> This makes sense.

One more vote for security::privacy.

Does this category include mixmaster, tor, or (now removed, but could
be re-added) freenet?

--
Seo Sanghyeon