Alioth tag editor is now fully functional

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Fri Nov 17 17:20:15 CET 2006

Hello,

I've finally redone the maintenance script on Alioth, and now the
editing interface at http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/edit.html is fully
functional and bidirectionally syncs updates with Erich's
packagebrowser:

> -- DEBTAGS DIFF V0.1 --
> beef: +devel::interpreter, +implemented-in::c, +interface::commandline, +role::program, +works-with::software:source
> rhinote: +implemented-in::python, +interface::x11, +role::program, +uitoolkit::tk, +use::editing, +works-with-format::plaintext, +works-with::text, +x11::application

You can link to it both as http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/edit.html
and as http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/edit.html?pkg=pkgname

Now to do:
 - get mail updates on Alioth
   (I wish I could switch the submission address in debtags before etch
   releases)
 - implement a way to push all updates from known good session keys to
   the tag database on svn
 - implement a way to know when a session key is good for skipping
   manual review

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>