E-mail submission moved to Alioth

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Mon Nov 20 18:45:35 CET 2006

Hello,

I've adapted Erich's script to handle e-mail tag patch submissions to
work on Alioth with debtagsd.

I tested it a bit and it seems to work.

Hence, I switched the enrico-debtags at debian.org forward destination to
the alioth address instead of the vitavonni address.

As a bonus, mail submissions are now tagged with their from address, so
they are much easier to review.

Yay!

Erich, you can now set up a .forward at vitavonni.

It's almost all perfect except for this detail:
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=debtags&ver=1.6.5&arch=arm&stamp=1163989057&file=log
the debtags using the new submission address causes gcc to segfault on
ARM.  The arm people have been contacted.

Until this is fixed, debtags cannot move to testing/etch.

I won't have time to fix it for at least a week: I'm doing lots of work
today because I know that in the next days I'll be busy with work and
traveling.

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>