Package management usability project

Frank Ploss frank.ploss at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Mon Oct 2 14:39:00 UTC 2006

Hi,
thanks for the extensive answer.
But Peter Rockai (adept developer) doesn't think that there's very much
usability work to do for the adept-installer, so I will look out for a
different project for my purposes, not package management anymore. Besides
that, I also think that adept-installer already very usable, and from the
analysis perspective there's probably no so much to analyse anyway because
there are not many tasks to take care of.
Sorry for not writing this earlier, but I decided this only a few days ago.

Bye,
Frank

--
Frank Ploss