Ajax debtag tag clouds

Erich Schubert erich.schubert at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 13:00:47 UTC 2006

Hi,
>   data.tags has no properties -- tags.html (line 32)

Sorry, I had stripped some information from the tags.json file and
left a stray quotation mark in the code. :-( fixed.

Data is currently sorted server side, but I could actually push that
to the client, too...

The most interesting part isn't done yet - I'd like to see how tag
clouds change when some tags are selected. like uitoolkit::gtk makes
uitoolkit::qt shrink etc.
Would be even cooler if animated, but that will be quite slow with
javascript I fear...

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\