Which DebTag for Debian-Med ?

Thijs Kinkhorst thijs at debian.org
Thu Jan 11 09:51:31 CET 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-09 at 10:48 +0100, Steffen Moeller wrote:
> > So if you
> > would consider this to be overkill we should not make a science of itself
> > from DebTagging, but find useful cases.
> It is definitely useful IMO and should be in. But its usefulness will not be
> obvious to people outside the field. As a sidenote: A proper setup of tags
> for software in Debian _is_ science.

For those not following the -commits list: Steffen has created a file in
the debian-med svn repository under trunk/community/debtags, with the
requested tags. Please commit your additions/improvements there so we
get a canonnical overview of the tags we're requesting:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-med/trunk/community/debtags/tags?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

Thijs