Removing foo::special:* tags

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Thu Jun 14 10:23:02 UTC 2007

Hello,

I had intruduced the foo::special:* tags as a sort of hack to add some
editorial information about a facet, but they never really caught up
seriously.

Now I notice that they're also interfering with results.  For example,
if I ask for "game::*" meaning 'anything that can be categorised as a
game', I get wodim because it has game::special:not-applicable.

I had meant to get rid of those tags since quite a while, and only leave
the foo::TODO tags.  I guess this gives me the excuse to actually do it.

I'll do it in 3 days unless someone thinks otherwise.

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>