Help using debtags.

Diego Pereira diegop at inf.ufrgs.br
Wed Mar 7 02:27:00 CET 2007

Greetings,

I didn't find a "debtags-user" list, which I think would be more appropriate
to post this mail to, so I decided to post it to devel anyway. If I gave up
searching for a better forum too soon, sorry for the inconvenience.

I am currently writing an application which will use debtags to filter a
list of packages to display only those that have a GUI. I would like to know
if you think cutting off packages which are not tagged with both
interface::x11 and x11::application would be a good strategy.

Thanks in advance,
Diego Pereira.