works-with-format::dvi

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Fri Mar 9 11:44:14 CET 2007

On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 08:32:36AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> > It sounds good to me, but before adding a tag I'd like to see the names
> > of 6 or 7 packages in Debian that would use of it.

Thanks!  I added this:

Tag: works-with-format::dvi
 DeVice Independent page description file, usually generated
 by TeX or LaTeX.

I also added the tags to all the packages you listed except for:

  dvifb, dvilx, dvisvga, xgdvi and dvilib2*

because I didn't find them in my etch system: feel free to add the tag
yourself.

I also didn't add tags to dvi2ps-fontd* because they're not software
that works with DVI files, but application data used by software that
works with DVI files.  I think that just role::app-data is quite fine
with them.

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>