Missing packages in the per-maintainer list ?

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Fri Aug 1 01:51:30 UTC 2008

Erich Schubert dixit:

>Probably the packages database used in Debtags wasn't updated some
>time, and thus is lacking packages that were uploaded only after a
>certain date.

No, libbsd-arc4random-perl is new (I don't even know if it has made
it into lenny) and can be tagged (I _did_ edit the URL bar to get to
that package though, as the "switch package" link did not work for
me, i.e. displayed an empty page).

//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant