Yorick-specific tags

Thibaut Paumard paumard at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 4 11:21:37 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm the maintainer of the yorick package, an interpreted language
used for numerical computations and data analysis and visualisation.
I also package several plug-ins for Yorick and packages implemented
in Yorick.

I've been tagging my packages this morning and realised I could
really use some yorick-specific tags (e.g. implemented-in::yorick).
You will find attached my patch to the vocabulary file (I also added
a couple of scientific data formats in works-with-format), any
comment welcome.

Best regards, Thibaut.