Links to packages with certain tags

Benjamin Mesing bensmail at gmx.net
Wed Jul 9 06:37:30 UTC 2008

> I note also that if I enter physics, I get field::physics and
> implemented-in::fortran in the wanted section. I find this slightly
> surprising.

I' believe Enrico has implemented some magic, that derives the tags
listed when searching the vocabulary (list of tags) by performing a full
text search through the package descriptions and taking the most common
tags (or something like that). Anyways it shows some likely tags for the
search term.
I found this confusing and not really helpful too...

Best regards

Ben