Tag index prototype

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Mon Jul 28 19:28:06 UTC 2008

Hello,

Steffen Joeris asked me to create some sort of tag index where the
security team tags can be viewed.

Here's a prototype: http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/tagindex/

The page for the tags of the security team is:
http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/tagindex/secteam.html

Frank Lichtenheld mentioned that he intends to create something similar
for packages.debian.org, but in the meantime we have a place to point
people to.

The code can be found at http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/git/tagindex.git
all pages are static HTML, generated from easy to edit genshi templates.

If anyone would like to edit the templates to make it prettier, and add
a css or integrate the debtags css, they're more than welcome to
clone the repository and play with it.

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>