Tag index prototype

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Wed Jul 30 09:47:33 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 10:34:42AM +0200, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:

> On Mon, July 28, 2008 21:28, Enrico Zini wrote:
> > Steffen Joeris asked me to create some sort of tag index where the
> > security team tags can be viewed.
> Thanks, but it's unclear to me where I can add such tags to packages. Anyone?

You can click on "Tags:" in packages.debian.org when you see the
package, or you have a link to your debtags page in the DDPO, or you can
go to http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/edit.html?pkg=pkgname

But I already intended to link those pages directly to the tag editor,
which makes sense as they are inside the debtags website.  So I've just
done it.

If instead you refer to editing the tags related to the security team,
they are in svn://svn.debian.org/svn/secure-testing/data/package-tags

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>