Debian Open Rating System

Andrew K. Bressen akb+lists.debian-devel-games at mirror.to
Tue Sep 23 20:55:05 UTC 2008

Hi--

In the relationship issues, I think there should be an
entry for team games; they could be tagged both coop and competitive,
but I think team might be a little more clear. Also, how would,
say, Diplomacy be tagged? Players compete and form alliances
and break alliances, so cooperation and competition are a bit fluid.

Also, I'd reduce the use of the word character, as plenty of multiplayer
games aren't character based.

I'd be more specific on coordination; does game use keyboard? mouse?
both at once?

  --cheers
  --akb