Debian Open Rating System

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Wed Sep 24 13:30:22 UTC 2008

Richard Hartmann dixit:

>> PS: Hi RichiH ☺
>
>You incorrigible (is that a word?) UTF-8 whore :p

Yeah, I miss you too in IRC.

>PS: Fancy seeing you on a Debian list. Thinking about porting
>games over? Or are you interested in the debtags project?

I’m maintaining some Debian packages, currently through a variety
of sponsors, since my attempt to become DD failed, so I’ll try
the new maintainership stuff next. And of course I want my pak-
kages to be tagged.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant