Questions regarding "Smart Search" and Tagging via the Webinterface

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sun Apr 26 11:55:59 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 12:12:06PM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:

> The same mechanism is used in the tag editor, when you pick the
> Available tags / Search function.  It can also be used to generate a
> context-sensitive tag cloud during a package search: you can see that
> implemented at http://debtags.debian.net/dde/q/axi/cquery except that
> currently it does not work and I cannot fix it because it seems to be a
> problem in UDD.

It works now: http://debtags.debian.net/dde/q/axi/cquery

Try, for example,
http://debtags.debian.net/dde/q/axi/cquery/image/editor

You can put anything after cquery: if it contains "::" it is parsed as a
tag, otherwise as a keyword. The last keyword can be partial, and the
results will include possible suggested completions, for example:
http://debtags.debian.net/dde/q/axi/cquery/image/edi

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>