Where is the main database? & other questions about stale material

Jesse Weinstein jesse at wefu.org
Mon Oct 12 05:41:36 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-10-12 at 00:31 +0200, Erich Schubert wrote:
> So they are current, just not "live", but probably exported via a cron
> job or a time within the application (e.g. every 6 hours)
Ah, that makes some sense.  It would be nice to have that last-updated
information available directly on the website.

> It doesn't make sense to check that in into SVN, I'd assume there is
OK.

As of now, the cgi-bin results for suite:bsd list just two packages:
libbsd, fwbuilder-bsd -- both of which fail to come up when I try to
edit them with the web interface.  If you could manually remove
suite:bsd from them, that would be very helpful.

Jesse