Fwd: Vocabulary browser

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Wed Apr 7 22:59:39 UTC 2010

On Fri, Mar 05, 2010 at 02:19:42PM -0300, Tássia Camões wrote:

> I've accepted your suggestion and made some other minor changes to the layout.
> As you can see that I have added all facets descriptions that were missing.
> I'll send my changes to the vocabulary as a patch in a separate message.
> [ ] 's

Thank you Tassia for all the excellent work on the vocabulary browser.

I've put it online at http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/vocabulary/ and
it's now generated as part of the regular debtags maintenance procedure.

The working copy is in /home/groups/debtags/vocabulary-browser and the
html/ directory is just symlinked in htdocs/vocabulary.

I had to use git instead of svn to avoid exporting the .svn dirs on the
web[1]. At the moment, if you update the generation scripts it takes a
bit of work to put them online[2], but as soon as an update is needed we
can meet on IRC and organise the setup a bit better.

I'm sorry it took me so long to put your code into production: that was
entirely my fault.

[1] I don't know if svn likes to put sensitive information in them or
not
[2] "git svn rebase" will fail because it will detect that "vocabulary"
has been modified.

GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>