Refactoring the vocabulary

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Mon Apr 12 17:04:26 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 01:52:42AM -0300, Tássia Camões wrote:

> As a first draft, the ones I would consider as "first level" facets are:
>
> culture, field, implemented-in, hardware, interface, made-of, role,
> scope, network, suite, uitoolkit, use, works-with, works-with-format

Just as one confirmation that the "first level" facets can be a good
pattern to use at times, I've now changed axi-search bash completion to
complete "axi-cache search <TAB>" with the list of tags from a few
first-level facets: interface, role, use, works-with.

I've just uploaded it in apt-xapian-index 0.30

GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>