Vocabulary browser

Jesse Weinstein jesse at wefu.org
Sat Feb 13 23:46:41 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-02-13 at 21:36 -0200, Tássia Camões wrote:
> I've put the generated pages on alioth:
> http://alioth.debian.org/~tassia-guest/vocabulary-browser/html/
> Comments are welcome.
Thanks for doing this!

Some interface oddities:

When you click on a second-level menu item, it turns bold, and a
third-level menu opens up, with the name, and a description (if there is
one).  The bug happens when you then click on the third-level item.
With the first click, the bold goes away, then if you click again, it
flashes bold for a second, then goes away again.  I assume this
shouldn't happen. ;-)

What is the [x] in the corner for?  If you open another top-level item,
the first one goes away, so why have a close box?

Otherwise, it looks very good.  Thanks again for doing it.

Jesse Weinstein