Summary of Debian Science BOF at DebConf

Christian Kastner debian at kvr.at
Thu Oct 7 21:21:22 UTC 2010

Hi Andreas,

On 10/04/2010 08:40 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> It would be great if you could take over this job (including propagating
> your suggestions to a Wiki which could be helpful in the design phase).
> If the DebTag design might in the end be more compatible to our tasks
> there might be better chances to map them and use DebTags more heavily
> in our Blends tasks.

My initial draft is ready:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/ProblemsToWorkOn/DebTags

@DebTags team:

I would appreciate it very much if you could give the following section
a quick look-over, as it is relevant to DebTags in general:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/ProblemsToWorkOn/DebTags#A1.2Facetsrelatedtobinarydata

Christian