vocabuary file change

Enrico Zini enrico at debian.org
Mon Oct 25 21:19:11 UTC 2010

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 04:24:45PM -0200, Tássia Camões wrote:
>    2010/9/28 Serafeim Zanikolas <[1]sez at debian.org>
>      I just noticed that /var/lib/debtags/vocabulary now lists tag names as
>      in
>      facet:facet:tag, as opposed to the old style facet:tag. Is this change
>      intentional? If yes, what's the reasoning behind it?
>
>    Wow, it's true but I hadn't noticed it.
>    If it is intentional, we may also have to update the browser script.
>    Enrico, what do you say about this?

What the... I don't think I changed anything at all in quite a long
time. It looks like the vocabulary merging code went haywire; maybe
since the last update of libept and noone noticed since?

I suspect libept at least. I need to investigate, please ping me heavily
about it, or better file a serious bug report to libept.

GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>