my own tags

Raul Perez-Alejo Neyra rperez-alejo at uci.cu
Mon Mar 21 20:22:26 UTC 2011

  Hello community, i found this idea of Debtags, and i think is
wonderfull, so i came up with some implementation troubles:

1- i did my own Vocabulary, that response to my organizations needs.
When i use "debtags" command to see tags, everything goes right, but
when i use "packagekit" i can't see my tags, and GUI are important for
non-command line users.

2- I would like to have also something like
"http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/cloud/" inside my organizations, so i
could mix repository pkg with mine. Is it package??? so y can download
it and use it ?????

Hugs,