[UDD] Debtags importer broken

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Thu May 26 09:39:10 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 11:30:23AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> I guess due to the changes on Alioth the following import
>
>   wget -q http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/*checkout*/debtags/tagdb/tags -O /org/udd.debian.org/mirrors/debtags.txt
>
> of DebTags database will not work any more.  I have no idea how to
> reliably fetch the current database but IMHO it might make sense to
> check in the importer whether the database file has zero bytes and
> do not delete the existing data in UDD in this case.
>
> What do you think?

The Debtags website maintenance script is not working, failing on some
bit that needs access to UDD.

According to: http://titanpad.com/yyhfwA9Pyr (consulted now), "UDD
access has not been restored."

Once that is back, I need to do some tweaking to the maintenance script
and it should hopefully work again, restoring things back to normal.

GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>