golearn and debtags - something is wrong

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue May 7 14:28:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Sat, May 04, 2013 at 10:18:32PM +0100, Miriam Ruiz wrote:

> I'll try to have a look at it as soon as I can. They really need some love. I'm just so overloaded with stuff at job and with other projects that I haven't fount the time yet. Gonna go to Germany for the next 2 weeks, so dunno if I'll be able to do much for the moment, but I'll try.

Hmmm, beeing in Germany is no excuse to do nothing (otherwise I would
use this!) ;-)

Another short question before I might file a bug report:  I tried
goscience and noticed that there are way to less screenshots displayed.
I know we made some effort to have screenshots for most of the biology
related X applications but there are close to non available in
goscience.  What exactly is the procedure to obtain the screenshots?

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de