golearn and debtags - something is wrong

Miriam Ruiz miriam at debian.org
Tue May 7 15:02:03 UTC 2013

2013/5/7 Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry.com>:
> [Andreas Tille]
>> Hmmm, beeing in Germany is no excuse to do nothing (otherwise I would
>> use this!) ;-)
>
> I totally agree. :)

Gosh, then someone has lied to me! :P

Essentially I'm here, in Kronach, for 2 weeks for working reasons, so
I'm spending hours and hours at work developing stuff. That means I
have less spare time than usual.

>> Another short question before I might file a bug report:  I tried
>> goscience and noticed that there are way to less screenshots displayed.
>> I know we made some effort to have screenshots for most of the biology
>> related X applications but there are close to non available in
>> goscience.  What exactly is the procedure to obtain the screenshots?
>
> I believe it is "build a package with the screen shots included" and
> "make sure it is installed with goscience".  : games-thumbnails is one
> such package, which should be updated with the latest images for
> games.  At least that is the procedure until

Yup, that's essentially it. I still want to remake goplay, or at least
an important part of it, it's been on my todo list for a while, I just
need to find the time :)

Greetings,
Miry