new tags for calendar-aware packages

Ricardo Mones mones at debian.org
Fri May 24 11:42:49 UTC 2013

  Hi all,

  While reviewing tags of claws-mail-vcalendar-plugin I noticed there's no
tags for webcal or calendar-related stuff to apply.
  I think most of the potential users of these are currently tagged as
works-with::pim (but that's a wild guess).

 I'd suggest works-with::calendar(s) as a generic for these packages and
probably works-with-format::ics or works-with-format::ical, though the MIME
type seems to be calendar too (http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5545#section-8.1)

  thanks,

P.S.: I'm not subscribed, please Cc on replies.
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~