New field for computer science / programming?

Benjamin Mesing bensmail at gmx.net
Sat Sep 21 09:57:24 UTC 2013

Hello,

I've added the tag to the vocabulary:
        Tag: field::computer-science
         Packages in the area of computer science. This could be e.g.
        for
         researching or learning computer science.
         .
         Does not include packages for software development.
         This kind of software is tagged using the "Software
        Development"
         facet.

It should hit debtags.debian.net within the next 24 hours.

Best regards

Ben