Where is the vocabulary being maintained?

Benjamin Mesing bensmail at gmx.net
Tue Aug 5 19:30:00 UTC 2014

Hi Enrico,

today I wanted to update the tag vocabulary. When trying to update my
vocabulary I get:
        > svn up
        Updating '.':
        svn: E210002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn
        +ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debtags/vocabulary/trunk'
        svn: E210002: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove
        the -q option from 'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your
        Subversion configuration file.
        svn: E210002: Network connection closed unexpectedly

Is the SVN still active? If not where is the vocabulary currently
maintained?

And another question:
        I want to remove the tag suite::xmms from the vocabulary. It is
        only
        used by a single package.

        Can I simply remove the tag from the
        debtags-vocabulary/debian-package
        file? What are the implication of such a removal, how will
        packages
        still having this tag be handled?

Best regards

Ben