[Debtorrent-devel] Dear Good Friend,

davis paul d_paul08 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 07:48:03 UTC 2007

Dear Good Friend,

I am much delighted and privileged to Contact you again. It takes faith,
courage and fear of God to remember reliable friends and show Gratification
for the time shred together in the past irrespective of the circumstances
that punctuated our intension to actualize things.

I take this liberty to inform you that the transaction we were
pursing together has finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and
favour. I decided to contact you to let you share from the good news and
help me in thanking God for the abundance grace and favour

.I am happy to inform you that I am in Luxemburg for Numerous business
negotiations and establishment. I arrived on few days ago where I am under
going intensive Property and Capital investment project with the foreign
firm that helped me in realizing this transaction. I have raised a duly
signed and seal Certifies International Bank Cheque, to the tune of
USD$850,000.00 (Eight HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only
in your name as Compensation to your dedication, humanity and contributions
in the past.

You are required to contact my account manager Mr .Kwesi Mensah Email:
kwasimensah1960 at excite.com .  He   will advise you further about the
shipment
of the CIBC to your Residence or Office Address

Yours sincerely
Mr. Davis A Paul