[Debwebid-discuss] Reference debian project members WebID profiles generated with Django-webid-provider

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at telecom-sudparis.eu
Thu Nov 21 18:11:39 UTC 2013

Hi.

FYI, I've worked a bit more on the HTML (actually, RDFa) rendering of
the WebID profile, for a view more user-friendly than the RDF Turtle I
had told you about in previous messages.

There's a screenshot in
http://www-public.telecom-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/weblog/2013/11/06/generating-webid-profiles-for-debian-project-members/
which gives you an idea of the resulting page.

Of course, we could think of masking some information for privacy
matters, but I think this could provide a first replacement for the
results displayed by https://db.debian.org/search.cgi

The code is pushed to
git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/users/obergix/userdir-ldap_and_webid.git
(I'm not sure the link at [4] works yet).

It supposedly works with the django-dacs authentication (borrowed from
the Debian Contributors django app), but I haven't fully tested that
yet.

Any comments welcome, as usual.

Best regards,

Olivier Berger <olivier.berger at telecom-sudparis.eu> writes:

> Hi.
>
> I hope I'm not bothering you with details of my experiment.
>
> FYI, here's an example of the kind of output I get by querying LDAP,
> with the code at [4] (which reuses a custom branch of
> django-webid-provider I'm working on, at [5]), abbreviated, in Turtle format :

SNIP

--
Olivier BERGER
http://www-public.telecom-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 2048R/5819D7E8