[Decaf-devel] pam decaf

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Wed Dec 13 16:56:25 CET 2006

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 13.12.2006, 15:41 +0000 schrieb LINUXKAFE:
> > yes, currently the check is case sensitive, which is of course not what
> > we want. I’ll just fixed that immediately, and commited to svn (revision
> > 42). It should work with NPAZG though.
> i've tried that :(

Strange. What happens if you run this SQL query from hand, using psql:

SELECT time_credits > 0 as credits, starttime IS NULL as free FROM   \
       timecodes WHERE upper(timecode)=upper('<some valid timecode>')

If that does not return anything, then something is wrong with the data
in the database, in that case a 'SELECT * from timecode' might help me.

If that does return something, then, well, I must have made a mistake in
pam_decaf, but I wouldn’t know what :-(

Greetings,
Joachim

--