[Dehs-devel] IDEAS for new dehs

Filippo Giunchedi dehs-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Wed, 4 May 2005 09:06:32 +0200

On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 04:19:04PM +0200, Bluefuture wrote:

> And for use with Synaptic. Actually there is also the maintainers
> summary page.

ok, this needs to be further investigated

> We would go from a database driven to an xml driven system?

not exactly, storing and output are separated, for storing we can use sqlite
(although even a dictionary with package as key and another dictionary as value
should be enough (e.g. packages['libgnome']['version'] = x.y-z and then
serializing it between runs))
also this needs to be further investigated, any ideas?

filippo