[Dehs-devel] No mails from DEHS

Raphael Geissert atomo64 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 03:42:16 UTC 2008

On Friday 13 June 2008, Jan Hauke Rahm wrote:
> Fellow DEHS developers,
>
> I'm hopefully right contacting you this way. Actually my question is
> quite simple: why don't I get any mails from DEHS? I've never got any of
> those and I kind of thought I should have got some. Maybe I'm completely
> wrong; if so please hint me to the right direction. Otherwise tell me
> why I've not been noticed of my outdated [1] packages...

Are you subscribed to the 'summary' keyword/tag of the PTS for each of your
packages?
The notifications are only delivered to those subscribed, and maintainers are
not by default subscribed to it.

The notification for the squirrelmail-spam-buttons package was delivered the
11 of June.

> Thanks a lot!

HTH.

> Cheers,
> Hauke
>
> PS: I'm not subscribed.
>
> [1]
> <http://dehs.alioth.debian.org/maintainer.php?maint=info%40jhr-online.de>

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.