[Dehs-devel] wesnoth: New upstream version available

Gerfried Fuchs rhonda at deb.at
Thu Nov 27 19:29:12 UTC 2008

* Raphael Geissert <atomo64 at gmail.com> [2008-11-27 20:17:26 CET]:
> 2008/11/27 Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda at deb.at>:
> > * Debian External Health System <dehs-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org> [2008-11-27 07:51:20 CET]:
> >> The Debian External Health System (a.k.a. DEHS) has found a new upstream version
> >>  of the package wesnoth in the experimental distribution.
> >> The current package version is 1.5.5-1 and latest by upstream is 1.5.6.
> >
> >  Can you make DEHS check the NEW queue, too? The package is sitting
> > there already and propably will for a longer time, given current waiting
> > history ...
>
> It's a feature on my ToDo for DEHS2, because it would be a PITA to
> implement that in the current code.
>
> And in case you were wondering: it will check for the version in
> experimental as well.

 Erm, it currently does that anyway. From what I understood it checks
the watchfile from experimental against the version in experimental and
the watchfile from unstable against the version in unstable. This way it
worked for me with wesnoth since a long time now.

 Or do you mean something else?
Rhonda