[Dehs-devel] sourceforge links out of date?

Raphael Geissert atomo64+debian at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 16:13:28 UTC 2009

[CC'ing you as I guess you are not subscribed to the list]

Hi Neil,

2009/12/4 Neil Williams <codehelp at debian.org>:
> gpdftext 0.0.2 has been on release on sourceforge since 20th November
> and the heanet.ie mirror correctly lists the current version:
>
> http://ftp.heanet.ie/pub/download.sourceforge.net/pub/sourceforge/g/project/gp/gpdftext/0.0.2/

Yes, I was told the other day that the data seemed to be out of date
but have been too busy to investigate.
Thanks for letting me know that the problem is not at heanet but at
the syncing tool.

Will take a look at it later today or tomorrow.

By the way, the "redirector" (it no longer is one) is on the hands of
QA and reports should better be sent there. In practice this doesn't
make any difference for me as I'm the one handling both parts, but in
the future if something changes (e.g. somebody else starts working on
DEHS) the separation might matter.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer