[Dehs-devel] glabels: New upstream version available

Jim Evins evins at snaught.com
Wed Jul 8 03:16:38 UTC 2009

Please note that the 2.1.x branch was the development version for the
2.2.x branch, which has been out for over a year and a half (2.1.3 is
over 3 years old).  It makes no sense to continue packaging or
distributing the 2.1.x branch.  There will be no more work done on the
2.1.x branch upstream -- please update to the latest stable release
which is currently 2.2.5 -- I am tired of getting bug reports for bugs
that have been fixed for years.

-Jim