[Dehs-devel] watch file that contain only comments and DEHS errors

Raphael Geissert geissert at debian.org
Tue Apr 13 19:48:43 UTC 2010

Hi,

On 13 April 2010 07:54, Hideki Yamane <henrich at debian.or.jp> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  For ttf-aoyagi-kouzan-t, ttf-aoyagi-soseki and ttf-kouzan-mouhitsu package
>  I added debian/watch file with only comments because lintian suggests below
>
>>N:    If the package is not maintained upstream or if upstream uses a
>>N:    distribution mechanism that cannot be meaningfully monitored by uscan
>>N:    and the Debian External Health Status project, please consider adding a
>>N:    debian/watch file containing only comments documenting the situation.
>
>  but DEHS reports errors for those. Could tell me how to deal with that,
>  please?

In fact, DEHS is not the one reporting the error. From its POV it
knows that they are fine.
It is the DDPO that doesn't have enough information to understand that
they are fine but have no upstream version. See #498108 (my
explanation to that report was apparently archived somewhere else,
-mentors, maybe).

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer